Saturday, June 28, 2008


10:40 p.m. And I sit down to start drawing a comic. I really have to stop doing this. Soon I'm going to run out of these backup comics, that I'm just straight up inking. These weren't even supposed to see the light of day. They were warmup comics from a month earlier. I feel tired. Tomorrow, I am going to get up and draw wednesday's comic is what I'm going to do, draw the one one I should have drawn today. The one that was supposed to go up last saturday. You know what happened THIS saturday? Today? I went to a frickin wedding. I could have made ten comics from the one incident. But alas, another day. If I ever really get this two a week schedule, maybe I can get a better one like three a week. enough things happen that would actually allow a three a week comic, I just can't seem to muster the two.

1 comment:

J Lori Photography said...

i was wonder what you were up to...now I don't wonder.